IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection invites Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Officers Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant(Multipurpose) in Rural Regional Banks (RRBs). Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date through this website. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
Post Name – Officers Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant(Multipurpose) in Rural Regional Banks (RRBs)
Important Date :-
- Starting Date for Online Application- 12-07-2017
- Last Date for Online Application- 01-08-2017
- Last Date for Fee Payment- 01-08-2017
Education Qualification –
- Officer Scale I– The candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Officer Scale II (General Banking)- The candidate should possess Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 02 years of experience in a Bank OR Financial Institution.
- Officer Scale II (Specialist)-Information Technology Officer : Bachelor Degree in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science / Information Technology with 50% marks Chartered Accountant- CA from ICAI, Law Officer- Degree in Law with 50% marks, Treasury Manager – CA or MBA in Finance, Marketing Officer- MBA in Marketing, Agricultural Officer- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Pisciculture with 50% marks.
- Officer Scale III– The candidate should possess Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 05 years of experience in a Bank or financial institution with Degree or Diploma in related field.
- Office Assistant– The candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Number of Post – 14192 posts
Application Fee :-
- UR/OBC- Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PH/EXSM- Rs.100/
Age Limit –
- Officer Scale I- 18-30 years
- Officer Scale II- 18-32 years
- Officer Scale III- 21-40 years
- Office Assistant- 18-28 years
- Age of Relaxation :-
- SC & ST Category – 05 Years
- OBC Category – 03 Years
- Ex-Servicemen Category – Total years of service+3years+Your caste age relaxation
How to apply – Online
For more info please visit – Visit[rns_reactions]