HARYANA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Veterinary Dental Surgeons Recruitment – Last Date : 01.06.2017
HARYANA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Veterinary Dental Surgeons Recruitment – Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Veterinary Surgeon (HVS-II) and Dental Surgeon (Class-II) in Haryana Government. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
Post Name – Veterinary Surgeon (HVS-II) and Dental Surgeon (Class-II)
Important Date :-
- Date of Publication: 02.05.2017
- Closing date for the submission of applications online : 01.06.2017
- Closing date for deposit of application fees in all branches : 05.06.2017 upto 04:00 P.M of State bank of India
Education Qualification :-
Essential Qualifications for the post of Veterinary Surgeon (HVS-II) in Animal Husbandry & Dairying Department, Haryana
- Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or Institution.
- Adequate knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit.
- Registered as Veterinary Practitioner with Haryana Veterinary Council or with any Veterinary Council in India or Indian Veterinary Council as required by Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984
- Preferential:- Ph.D or Master of Veterinary Science in Animal Genetics and Breeding/Veterinary Gynecology/Animal Physiology or in any branch of Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science.
Essential Qualifications for the post of Dental Surgeon (Class-II) in Health Department, Haryana
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or Licenciate in Dental Science or Licenciate in Dental Surgery of a recognized university.
- Registered as Dental Surgeon on Part ‘A’ of the Dentists Act, 1948.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard or Higher.
The online application can be filled up to 01.06.2017 by using Commission’s website after which the link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for last date of submission of online application. No offline application form will be accepted by the office.
Number of Post – 148 Post
Application Fee :-
- Rs.500/- for male,
- Rs. 125/- for all Female/SC/ST/BC (A&B) / ESM
How to apply – Online
For more info please visit – Visit